Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shoot me in the head...

Third day of the new job today. Monday was in-processing and meetings and stuff, yesterday was a lot of looming around watching people and today more of the same. Yesterday, I got to change the slides for the anchor during the recording of the little on base news program. Today I trimmed the edges off pictures of important people. The photo guy just came back so maybe he will have some more of that for me to do soon. I have this feeling that once I get my cac I'm going to run circles around all these people. The "manager" is maybe a couple years older than me and is having me reread the same shit I read yesterday because I "couldn't have possibly read it all already" and just observe everyone else because they "have been doing it for years." Think photoshopping like Teajai did. I really wish they would have put me in an office I didn't have as much experience in, so I could feel like I was actually learning something new. I need to remember the unofficial military motto; hurry up and wait. Back to reading!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment