Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So they hate me...

I sat down with the supervisor today. Basically, its the same problems I have ran into before. Catty females talking behind people's backs and people being taken aback by my madd skills. I apparently told them I was expecting a job out of this internship, told them where to put the lighting for the recording of the news thing and telling them how to do their jobs. I know two people for sure who complained. The lady that determined I was expecting a job seems bitter and made sure to tell me that she had been there longer than the supervisor. suspicious of two others that I thought I had sort of hit it off with. Two couldn't have possibly been the so called rat, one being the photo guy that I've not met and the other being the supervisor I just met today. The remaining two are actual military people  and I'm not worried about them. In fact, from what I've seen so far, I think the whole office would run a lot smoother and be less of a pissing contest about who's had more military experience if there were more current active military personnel rather than civilian employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment