Monday, April 4, 2011

Dream Log

I was running across a field on what seemed like a road, sidewalk or maybe even a dirt path. The wind was blowing like crazy, bending all sorts of different trees over at ridiculously impossible angles. I say all sorts of trees because they were trees that shouldn't have been together; coniferous, deciduous and palms. As I was running, I was worried about the trees uprooting and hitting me. I neared a hallway towards a building type thing that looked more like a bunker from Jurassic Park than any normal building. It had a glass door I couldn't see through that I had to push to get through. I pushed the door with ease because the angular cement on each side of me blocked the wind. On the other side, there was a beach. It was sunny, but the wind was even worse. It was forming a cyclone in the nook in front of the door, sort of like a giant version of a similar phenomena that occurred at select doorways in and out of my grade school. As the swirling wind got more pronounced and louder, similar to a tornado, I tried to get back through the glass door to the other side, but found I could not open the door.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment