Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tuition Assistance...

... finally hit the bank account!
The plan is to pay off debts, purchase glasses and obtain something to work out on. There was an elliptical on sale at sears for a friggin' steal, so pending pickup, that part is done. (The theory behind this is that if it is staring me in the face, it will be easy to get on it every day.) Glasses are more complex, as I am very picky about how they look on me and I want to shop around since the damn insurance doesn't cover any of it. Debts are hub's repo, my credit card and an extremely past due daycare balance back home I keep forgetting about.
There are also some family members we sort of owe money to also, but two of the three parties have repeatedly said to not "worry about it" and in my book that means consider it a gift. The third party was going to get repaid, but due to recent events, that indirectly became classified as a "don't worry about it" also.
How ironic that on the night I actually got the money to pay my uncle back, his battle with cancer ended up taking a turn for the worse. Sadly to say, he is no longer with us, but I am confident that, when compared to how he was living his last days, his soul must have gone someplace better. Rest in peace, A-Bill, and thank you dearly for helping Troy and I out when we needed it.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment