Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm going to try and commit to this blogging thing...

I used to update my livejournal quite a bit, but someone hacked it and deleted all my cool user pics and changed the display one to a rather crude, graphic depiction of fornication. I'll probably still bitch occasionally on there about more personal things, but this is going to be out for everyone to see.

It's good for me to get my thoughts out of my head sometimes. I set up both the mobile feature where I can text to post AND the email feature where I can email a secret email address to post, so I have no excuse to not do this. I hopefully can remember to journal my dreams this way, take pictures of fabulous dinners I cook or capture Lilah being adorable and share it with the universe. We will see how it goes.

The first thing I am going to share is the recipe for naan I found. It's delicious. I made it for the first time topped with minced garlic on Saturday night to consume with Chicken Tikka Masala. I made it again tonight, topped with squeeze basil and fresh cracked black pepper to accompany the spaghetti and homemade meatballs.

And yes, I said squeeze basil... If you have never experienced the majesty of squeeze herbs, go check it out now! Click on the image or here to visit the Gourmet Garden website. They have 11 herbs (Basil, Chili Pepper, Cilantro, Dill, Garlic & Chunky Garlic, Ginger, Italian Herbs, Lemon Grass, Oregano and Parsley) and 6 blended varieties (Thai, Mediterranean, Moroccan, Mexican, Steak and Poultry) although I've never seen the blends anywhere and also have yet to see Chunky Garlic, Oregano or Parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment