Thursday, March 3, 2011

About damn time...

I googled the croup crap Lilah is supposed to have and it said that if the fever comes back after it's been gone for 24 hours, another call to the doc is in order. We went to the walk in clinic over by the hospital and the lady listened to her and said that it sounded like she'd been coughing her head off and that it sounded kinda gross in one of her lungs. Gross in the lung is doctor speak for bronchitis. They put in a prescription for Zithromax, which is apparently the uber antibiotic. It's cherry flavored, so I gotta give them props for that. She will probably have to stay home again tomorrow, but by Monday she should be fine. She just coughed up some snotty lemonade grossness. *cringe* Words cannot describe how much I love my husband for being the cleaner of gross things. I can handle blood, but anything else is like ewie.

No comments:

Post a Comment